Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Felix's Number One Fan

I'm just going to do a quick post this time around, as I promised Felix's number one fan that I'd upload their picture.

For the last four-years that I've been blogging, I've got used to all the attention that Jarvis receives. It's a combination of his confidence and curly hair that attracts so much attention. However, over the last couple of months I've been delighted by the attention that our wee Felix has received from a couple of really nice Israeli girls, who have a business in our local mall.

The first time that Dikla set eyes on wee Felix, she was taken aback and just has to cuddle and kiss him every time that we go by. It's so wonderful to see Felix, who tends to live in his big Brothers shadow, get some attention. Felix, who unlike his Brother, takes time to suss people out, has really taken to Dikla too and is now full of kisses for his number one fan.

Dikla tells us, that every time she sees Felix, she is moved to tears, as she really, really misses her Niece back home in Israel. Hence Felix is smothered in cuddles and kisses from Dikla every time we pass. Sadly, I don't remind Dikla of anyone back in Israel ha ha! But yeah, thank you Dikla for noticing Felix and all the love and attention you give him.

Lee

1 comment:

  1. This is the most beautiful boy then i ever see!!!
    He make me smile all the day!
    when i hug him i felt how much i love children, specially my niece in Israel!!
    Lee, keep enjoy from your amazing boys u have and give Felix kisses from me...
    It's was pleasure to meet you all
    and you can come all the time to say hi in Broadway Shopping center :)
    Dikla

    ReplyDelete